If there’s an emergency – for instance, if you are suicidal or in a crisis – call 911. If you need help getting in touch with treatment facilities, support groups, or counselors call the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) at 1-800-487-4889.

Do you have a story that you want to share?
Send an email to story@ithelpstotalk.com, and we’ll figure out the rest together.

If you want to get in touch with the administrator of this site, please send an email to hi@ithelpstotalk.com.

The logotype of this platform is created by Rebecka Carrasco Henriksson.